> D Link
> D Link Dsl 502t Drivers
D Link Dsl 502t Drivers
The tech guy in my office gave me one, but it didn't work -- i think it's crossover cable. #16 naru80, Apr 25, 2010 techygeek Active Member Adept naru80 said: The d-link web site has no support for win 7. why will you need drivers for ethernet? #4 6pack, Apr 20, 2010 ..:: Free Radical ::.. Browse and comment on existing galleries. have a peek at this web-site
Useful Searches Recent Posts Gallery Gallery Quick Links Categories Explore User's Albums New Albums New Photos New Videos Collections Locations Cameras Streams Cloud Members Members Quick Links Notable Members Current Visitors Didn't come with cable then. Take me to the Gallery! Now I can play Wii on the net." Was this review helpful? (Report this) Already tried it?
Thanks Mods: pls shift if posted in the wrong area. #1 naru80, Apr 20, 2010 hatter New Member Adept What is the problem in using Ethernet for internet? Please help. All rights reserved. CNET © CBS Interactive Inc. / All Rights Reserved.
I am sure that will work alright with Windows 7. #2 hatter, Apr 20, 2010 OP OP naru80 Active Member Disciple even with ethernet, won't i need the modem drivers? I used the driver CD, but no luck. I'm using 502T with win7 64 bit.Just install your motherboard drivers and that's enough. #13 Arun1, Apr 21, 2010 OP OP naru80 Active Member Disciple Thanks a lot guys, The http://www.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=741867 Its really a previlage to be member of driverguide.
its approx 1 m i think #11 raedthakur, Apr 21, 2010 techygeek Active Member Adept D-LInk provides a vista USB driver for DSL 502T at ftp://files.dlink.com.au/products/DSL-502T/REV_A/Drivers/D-Link_DSL_USB_Driver_Windows_Vista.exe try that its just win 7 doesn't automatically pick it up. D-Link Australia & New Zealand Support Resources Home Technical Support Check Warranty Status Warranty/RMA procedure Check RMA Status Contact Us Download DSL-502T Download direct: ftp://files.dlink.com.au/products/DSL-502T REV ASoftwareDSL-xxxT GPL SourceCode 20060801 v3.00.tgz Upload Driver or firmware or documentation Membership Free Premium Plus Premium Pro Multiple User Licenses Site Beginner's Guide F.A.Q.
This modem came with MTNL Triband connection, called them up, they have no clue; the engineer said try an ethernet cable. my response Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2017 XenForo Ltd. It also offers non-technical discussions like sports, politics and everything else. as far as my experience goes the answer is NO #17 techygeek, Apr 25, 2010 Arun1 Active Member Adept No but the ones using usb had mentioned that it was
- US SOFTPEDIA Windows Drivers Games Mac Android Linux News Softpedia > Drivers > Modem > D-Link >D-Link DWA-125 (rev.A1) USB Adapter Driver 1.52
- Recommendation: If you are inexperienced with updating D-Link device drivers manually, we highly recommend downloading the D-Link DWA-125 Driver Utility.
- Top 3 Similar Drivers to D-Link DWA-125 (18 Models) D-Link DUB-1210 Wireless USB Adapter | D-Link D-Link DWA-121 Wireless USB Adapter | D-Link D-Link DWA-127 Wireless USB Adapter | D-Link Download
- How to Set Up Motion Detection on Your D-Link Camera Why Wi-Fi sounds Good Entertain Media players Browse Entertain Categories: Media PlayersWi-Fi Audio Extender View all Entertain products How to...
- These are the older drivers." DWA-510 DriverD-Link Systems Device Type: Network DevicesSupported OS: Win Server 2008, Win Server 2008 x64, Win Vista, Win Vista x64, Win 2003 Server, Win Server 2003
- close RegistrationLog inDownload Drivers: 100212Dll files: 21116Manuals: 245874Total: 367202Download DriversService ManualsUser ManualsWindows DLLsArticles Drivers>D-Link>Network>DWA-125 drivers DRIVER HELPInstall Windows DriverHow to install a Windows Driver properly and avoid possible problems?What is a
- Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
- Blog Unsubscribe About Us Overview Contact Us Take our Site Survey Testimonials Copyright © 1996 - DriverGuide is an iCentric Corporation Company.
- AddTo Share Search for: TRANSLATION EnglishالعربيةБългарски中文(漢字)HrvatskiČeštinaDanskNederlandsFrançaisDeutschΕλληνικάעבריתहिन्दी; हिंदीMagyarItaliano日本語한국어NorskPortuguêsRomânăРусскийSlovenčinaEspañolSvenskaTagalogภาษาไทยTürkçeУкраїнськаTiếng Việt Vendor Categories 3COM ACER Actiontec Anycom ASUS AT&T Atheros AzureWave Belkin Broadcom Buffalo Cisco & Linksys Corega D-Link DELL Edimax EnGenius & Senao
Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Just create an album and upload your pics. i have no clue about this do i need any additional hardware for it? #6 naru80, Apr 20, 2010 ultra vires Active Member Adept no you do not need additional Source Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads More...
I was using the same router a while back, before I messed it up a firmware update #15 noworry, Apr 24, 2010 OP OP naru80 Active Member Disciple what's the It offers unbiased advice from and to community members on technical and purchase related queries. If that is not the case then save a usb port and use ethernet. #18 Arun1, Apr 25, 2010 (You must log in or sign up to post here.) Show
Show off your gadgets, hobbies or your photography skills on the Image Gallery!
With such a varied community, all you need to do is put your thoughts across and you will find more like minded folks. I will recommand it to all of my friends." Was this review helpful? (Report this) 6 of 7 people found the following review helpful: Daniel Tested on Windows XP 13 Modem's almost 5 years old. naru80 Active Member Disciple I have just brought a new pc with win 7 on it and tried to install a D-Link DSL-502T Modem.
Theme designed by ThemeHouse. You can use the Ethernet Lan port to connect to PC #7 ultra vires, Apr 20, 2010 OP OP naru80 Active Member Disciple how much does an ethernet cable cost? Well-Known Member Adept you only need drivers if you are connecting the modem through USB. #5 ..:: Free Radical ::.., Apr 20, 2010 OP OP naru80 Active Member Disciple ok. have a peek here Stay logged in Log in with Facebook Log in with Google Menu Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Search titles only Posted by Member: Separate names with a comma.
Just one more thing: is it true that using a cable, instead of USB, increases speed? #14 naru80, Apr 24, 2010 noworry New Member Disciple Yup, It definitely felt faster What do i do now? Give your review.Related DriversD-Link Systems Driver Update UtilityModem Driver DownloadsPopular D-Link Systems Modem / ISDN Driver Downloads for WindowsBrowse all D-Link Systems Modem / ISDN drivers D-Link Driver Update Utility Updates TechEnclave - Indian Technology Community > Technology > Computer Software >